SPARK Game Jam is just around the corner and we’re making some changes!
Whether you’re an expert or you’ve never coded before, we’ve got a competition for you! For the first time, we are offering both beginner and advanced tracks at the same event.
Students will have a little more than 24 hours to plan out, wireframe, and create a game, ultimately competing to win big prizes!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Register your students: https://sparkappleague.com/register or click the button below
- Student teams of 2-3 choose their track:
- SPARK Game Jam: Beginner Level, must use Scratch from MIT
- Game Jam Advanced: Advanced Level, may use freely available, non-proprietary programming language
- Join us September 12-13, 2018 from 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. at Arizona State University’s Polytechnic campus for coding fun!
Space is limited so be sure to register your students today! With moving to one event, we expect that registration will fill up quickly.
Leave a Reply